Support and Maintenance
Maintenance and support are key to the ongoing successful deployment of security. When a fault occurs, response and fix times are essential to ensure that problems do not escalate or reoccur.
247 Secure provide a full program of preventative, essential, and optional support response depending on the circumstances of the camera or system. These are further supported by full service level guarantees ensuring compliance and response times.
Our maintenance and support agreements will address any faults and issues.
Whether the contract is preventative, essential or optional the same levels of diligence and expertise are ensured to make sure the outsourcing of this key area is successful. When our consultants visit, the various maintenance options and levels will be offered as a modular service and can then be selected or deselected as circumstances change.
- System upgrades and migration to IP and wireless
- Staff training and implementation
- Compliance with the legal and compliance requirements of the data protection act
- Recalibration of equipment recording, cameras and recording
- The testing and re adjustment of focus and video levels on cameras
- Testing of external camera housings including de-misters where appropriate
- Cleaning of all camera lenses and housings where appropriate
- Report on any temporary obscuring of visual images e.g. growing trees and bushes
- Adjust video time and date display as required, (BST) and check equipment settings
- Carry out test reviewing of recordings and advise on best practice
- Check video data connections between all control equipment re-terminate and crimp as required
- Test all remote video transmission equipment, ensuring correct operation
- Provide a report on the condition of the installation if so required
- Provide any necessary basic instruction and training
- Advise on latest data protection or appropriate legislation
- Advise on the latest equipment available to improve the functionality of the installation
Our security services will give you a response to a huge array of scenarios through three levels of planning:
From initial audit to the construction of a security plan for your site, the latest and best technology is always made available to ensure resources, utilities are protected, and solutions cause a minimum of disruption to your daily operation.
The highest level of service an maintenance delivered by our trained engineers ensures a speedy and efficient fix to any problems. Proactive monitoring ensures we are informed and can address any problem sometimes before it arises.
Certification and service levels:
Our services and products follow the latest industry specification and recommendations from planning to installation. Our investment into quality assurance and industry certification affords you the peace of mind required from your security supplier